WhatsApp Messenger is the easiest way to send a message on your phone to any contact or friend on your contact list. The only requirement is that others have to install the application on their device.
Currently, WhatsApp is compatible with almost all the mobile operating systems on the market: Android, iOS, Symbian and Windows Phone. So this basically means that you can use WhatsApp to communicate with any friend, no matter what device they use.
WhatsApp users can send text messages, voice messages, links and images to any other user. Automatic image compression makes file transfer a breeze (although there is an obvious loss in quality). The most interesting and most used tool in WhatsApp is a tool that facilitates the creation and management of groups. As long as the user is invited by the creator of the group, anyone can enter the group and leave it at any time. WhatsApp is the ideal communication tool for Android users, however, you no longer have to pay for text messages. Remember, WhatsApp is fully compatible with WhatsApp Plus (in terms of sending and receiving messages), which is very important. Conference calls on WhatsApp are easier than ever
The new WhatsApp update is a surprise to those of us who use the app for video and voice calls – a new icon that makes conference calling easy. We have repeatedly mentioned that updates to the most popular messaging apps require new small features to improve services. With this new shortcut, we can definitely say that this new feature is exactly the same, and it will definitely become one of the most used buttons in the application.
How to use the tv sticker on whatsapp
The arrival of WhatsApp stickers is very good news for the continued development of this popular communication tool. We have used this type of images on Telegram and Facebook for some time, so it can be assumed that it will eventually be used on WhatsApp. The only problem is that WhatsApp makes the whole process very inconvenient because you have to install sticker packs like other applications. On Telegram, the situation is just the opposite: it couldn’t be easier. That is why we explain here the simple way to use Telegram tags on whatsApp.
How to change your WhatsApp chat background ?
There are many applications that provide hundreds of funds for your Android device. However, these images can be used not only for home screen backgrounds, but also for more images. Yes, you can also use it as a chat background on WhatsApp. Here, we will explain how to change the conversation background in the most popular messaging app.
WhatsApp Messenger is a mobile platform messaging application that allows you to exchange messages without paying for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia devices. Yes, these phones can send messages to each other! Since WhatsApp uses the same internet data plan as email and surfs the web, sending messages and keeping in touch with your friends is free.
In addition to the basic messaging functions, WhatsApp users can also group together to send an unlimited number of photos, videos and audio messages to each other. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G / 3G / 2G / EDGE or Wi-Fi) to send messages and talk to friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos and audio messages. Free for the first year! * (There may be fees after WhatsApp, the current price is 0.99 USD / year).
WhatsApp Messenger is a free notification app for WhatsApp Messenger that can be used on Android and other mobile phones. WhatsApp gives you the opportunity to send messages and call family members using the phone’s web connection (through 4G / 3G / 2G / EDGE or Wi-Fi). Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, phone calls, photos, logs, reports and voice messages.
Why use WhatsApp?
WhatsApp Messenger does not require payment or phone call. * There is no membership fee to use WhatsApp. Interactive media: sending and retrieving photos, recordings, files and voice messages.
• Free calls: even if the relatives are in another country, you can call your relatives for free through WhatsApp calls. * WhatsApp believes that use the telephone network connection instead of the call time of the telephone plan. (Note: information fees may apply. If you have any secrets, please contact your provider. Similarly, you may not get 911 and other relief through WhatsApp.)
• Compilation of speeches: group visits with your contacts, so you can easily keep in touch with your partner or family.
• WhatsApp Web: You can also send the correct WhatsApp messages and receive them from a computer program.
• No global fee: There is no additional charge for the global fee for sending WhatsApp messages. Stay away from your peers and keep a strategic distance from normal SMS charges. * *
Don’t say username and password: Why are you trying to remember one or more username? WhatsApp can use your phone number (like SMS), and it works perfectly with your phone’s current location book.
• Trusted login: with WhatsApp, you will login continuously, so you don’t miss any message. Now you will not be confused if you are online or offline.
• Quick link with your contacts: your delivery note can be used to create quick and effective contacts with your contacts with WhatsApp, making any compelling reason to add a user name difficult to remember. It is not.
• Offline messages: Whether you miss a notification or cancel a call, WhatsApp will keep your current messages until you use the application.
• And much more: save your area, business contacts, set custom background sounds and notifications, email conversation logs, exchange messages with different contacts, that’s essential, that’s it!
* Data charges may be charged. Contact your provider for more details.